Epson SureColor T3270 Screen Print Edition Printer
Productive and easy-to-use 36″ workgroup inkjet printer.
Designed with the engineering profession in mind, the Epson SureColor SC-T3270 ensures that you are empowered to print what you think with stunning quality and precision.
- 24-inch Large Format Printer
- Durable and vibrant printouts with Epson all-pigment UltraChrome XD Ink
- Outstanding speeds of up to 2 A1 prints per minute
Includes printer, ink, film and software — all supported by Epson, with a 1-year limited warranty.
Superior screen positive film
Epson Screen Print film provides a consistent, reliable, positive film with an instant dry-coating that won’t stick to the emulsion.
Give us a call at (832) 388-9523
or send email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
Complete solution — includes printer, ink, film and software — all supported by Epson, with a 1-year limited warranty
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and fine detail
- Precise ink drop control with variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters for outstanding clarity and sharpness
- Utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unparalleled Dot Placement accuracy and high speeds
- Developed for use with Epson UltraChrome XD inks for high reliability with very little downtime for maintenance
- Specially formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on inexpensive plain paper
- Durable inks with extreme water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; excellent for archival and short-term outdoor use
- Multiple size ink cartridges – up to 700 ml capacity – for low printing costs
- The SureColor T-Series printers are designed to be used exclusively with these specially-formulated inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks
- High performance Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware engine supports Hot-Folder batch printing and easily integrates into the most complex workflows, including support for secure PDF printing
- Boost workgroup productivity with the internal 320 GB print server which can be managed remotely, and allows for print jobs to be saved and reprinted
- The expansion modules can be added at any time, allowing the printer to grow with your business needs
- Includes AccuRIP Black Pearl SE™ software — create up to 24″-wide, high-quality screen positive film up to 65 lpi with precise details and halftone control for textile applications
- Outstanding Black ink density — features Epson® UltraChrome® XD pigment ink, developed and certified for use in screen printing applications up to a 4.0 Dmax
- Superior screen positive film — Epson Screen Print film provides a consistent, reliable, positive film with an instant dry-coating that won’t stick to the emulsion
- Production-capacity engine — create up to 40 16″ x 20″ film positives per hour
- Versatile use — create screen positive films, posters and photos with the same printer
- Printing Technology – Advanced PrecisionCore TFP 10-channel, drop-on-demand printhead with ink-repelling coating technology
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size – Enhanced Variable Droplet Technology as small as 3.5 picoliters.
- Warranty and Service – Standard one-year usually next-business day on-site repair with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday.