Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn
BLACK & WHITE MULTIFUNCTIONAL PRINTER
The ECOSYS M3655idn was created to meet the need for a black & white MFP that is small in size but big on features. At speeds up to 57 ppm, it offers impressive performance, with full print, copy, color scan and fax capabilities, exceptional print quality, standard Dual Scan Document Processor, high paper capacity, and features and functionality accessible from a tablet-like 7″ color touch screen interface. Business applications drive productivity with secure mobile printing and scanning, and solutions designed to fit your unique workflows. High yield consumables complete the picture, for a powerful desktop device with the low total cost of ownership your business deserves..
Kyocera monochrome printers are compact, highly scalable, multifunction systems that streamline your document processing. A host of intelligent features boost productivity, from robust paper handling and advanced finishing to a standard security kit.
HIGH QUALITY PRINTS
We sell brand-new Kyocera monochrome printers and lease well-maintained printers. All of our printers-copiers and Network Printers are in good condition to help your business.
Our Kyocera Monochrome printers and copiers are now offered at their most affordable yet they come with features that can work wireless through a Wi-Fi connection.
Give us a call at (832) 388-9523
or send email at email@example.com.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
ADVANCED FEATURES OF KYOCERA ECOSYS M3655IDN
- Crisp B&W Business Output up to 57 Pages per Minute
- Customizable 7″ Color Touch Screen Interface (TSI)
- KYOCERA Mobile Print™, Apple AirPrint® (Requires IB-36), Google Cloud Print™ and Mopria® Print Services Compatible
- KFS Ready – KYOCERA Fleet Services, a Secure Cloud-Based Monitoring System, Optimizes Device Uptime and Reduces Cost
- HyPAS Capable to Run KYOCERA Business Applications
- Standard 100 Sheet Dual Scan Document Processor
- Standard 600 Sheet Capacity; Upgradable to 2,600 Sheets
- KNM Ready – KYOCERA Net Manager, an Administrative Interface to Manage User Print Policies (How and Where Users Print) and Print Devices
- KYOCERA MOBILE PRINT: Simply and conveniently print files, web pages, and images using your smartphone or tablet.
- SHAREPOINT CONNECTOR: Enhance collaboration utilizing your Kyocera MFPs and your existing Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- TEACHING ASSISTANT: Streamline printing, grading, and analyzing multiple-choice bubble tests and reduce paper output by saving student reports to USB drives or email.