Sharp BP-70C45 – Advanced Series Color Document System
The New Color Advanced Series from Sharp
Taking organizations to the future of business communication by helping them work simply smarter. Designed to fi t today’s diverse workstyles, the new Advanced Series color document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely throughout their office environment. Enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft Teams makes it easy to streamline communication and boost productivity with hybrid workers.
The easy-to-use Sharp touchscreen display is built on an award-winning design and delivers an accurate, responsive user experience, imperative for today’s sophisticated workflows.
In today’s hybrid working environments its vital to protect endpoint devices from security threats, that is why the Advanced Series uses the latest security technology to help ensure your data remains safe.
Versatile Application Integration
Maximize productivity and collaboration with easy access to expanded cloud services, quickly connect with mobile devices to print and scan files, and even utilize touchless operation with the Sharp Synappx Go app.
SMART FEATURES THAT ENHANCE PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY.
- 300-sheet duplexing single-pass feeder offers double feed detection and scans up to 280 images per minute.
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 300 gsm, allowing users to print on a wide variety of paper stock or media.
- New Inner Folding Unit option offers a variety of fold patterns, including tri-fold, z-fold and others.
- Smart controller design ensures MFP firmware is up to date by periodically checking for updates.
- Built-in walk-up motion sensor automatically detects pproaching users immediately wakes the machine, making it ready for use within seconds.
- Energy Star 3.0 certified and offers among the lowest standby power consumption in the category.
- Enhanced touchscreen delivers an accurate, responsive user experience and provides easy access to features.
- Collaborate with hybrid workers using popular cloud services, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Drive™, Dropbox and others.
- Strong, multi-layered security such as system integrity check at startup, firmware attack prevention and optional Bitdefender® antivirus to help protect your data.
- Supports native Universal Print from Microsoft, enabling businesses to easily adapt to this popular cloud service.
- Wireless LAN supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi for stable, high-speed network communication.