Epson SureColor T5270D Dual Roll Edition Printer
Precision. Performance. Brilliance.
Never before has there been a large format color imaging system so capable of producing precise technical drawings, graphic posters, and retail signage at high speeds — that can also grow with your needs as your business thrives.
Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like our exotic EPSON PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, EPSON REALOID image processing hardware, and our breakthrough pigment ink technology – EPSON UltraChrome® XD – the all-new SureColor T-Series could be the way you’ll print your next big idea.
Outstanding Image Quality
Next-generation PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding photographic images, precise lines and crisp text.
Secure & Easy to Use
Protect important information with advanced network security and encryption features. Large, intuitive 4.3″ LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
Give us a call at (832) 388-9523
or send email at email@example.com.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
Complete solution — includes printer, ink, film and software — all supported by Epson, with a 1-year limited warranty
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and fine detail
- Precise ink drop control with variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters for outstanding clarity and sharpness
- Utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unparalleled Dot Placement accuracy and high speeds
- Developed for use with Epson UltraChrome XD inks for high reliability with very little downtime for maintenance
- Specially formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on inexpensive plain paper
- Durable inks with extreme water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; excellent for archival and short-term outdoor use
- Multiple size ink cartridges – up to 700 ml capacity – for low printing costs
- The SureColor T-Series printers are designed to be used exclusively with these specially-formulated inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks
- High performance Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware engine supports Hot-Folder batch printing and easily integrates into the most complex workflows, including support for secure PDF printing
- Boost workgroup productivity with the internal 320 GB print server which can be managed remotely, and allows for print jobs to be saved and reprinted
- The expansion modules can be added at any time, allowing the printer to grow with your business needs
- Includes AccuRIP Black Pearl SE™ software — create up to 24″-wide, high-quality screen positive film up to 65 lpi with precise details and halftone control for textile applications
- Outstanding Black ink density — features Epson® UltraChrome® XD pigment ink, developed and certified for use in screen printing applications up to a 4.0 Dmax
- Superior screen positive film — Epson Screen Print film provides a consistent, reliable, positive film with an instant dry-coating that won’t stick to the emulsion
- Production-capacity engine — create up to 40 16″ x 20″ film positives per hour
- Versatile use — create screen positive films, posters and photos with the same printer
- Printing Technology – PrecisionCore™ TFP® Print Head, 10-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet print head, Variable-Sized Droplet Technology, Auto-switching between Photo Black and Matte Black
- Unparalleled Versatility – Produce a variety of prints with impeccable precision on a range of substrates, including 1.5mm thickboards. From architectural plans to maps and 3D renderings, print your required documents with confidence.
- Economical and Cost-effective – Enjoy competitive cost-per-page and cartridges sizes from 110ml to 700ml to suit different printing volume needs.